The most recent SRARNZ References can be downloaded here as a Zipped Endnote file. Please note once the file is downloaded you will need to extract the Endnote file from it.
There is also a Word document available with the same information if you don't have access to Endnote.
New Zealand frog bibliography can be downloaded as a PDF here
, and as a zipped Endnote library here
. For more information on the Endnote Bibliographic manager, click here
A discussion paper on reptile euthanasia by Dr. Brett Gartrell is available here
Dear SRARNZ Members
We are making available an Endnote library that has been compiled based on submissions to SRARNZ Notes, more recently supplemented using Web of Knowledge searches. A Word.docx file (Molecular Ecology format) is also included for those without access to Endnote. The library has 981 references (561kb) and the Word file 61 pages (647kb).
* Criteria for inclusion in the the library is simply that the paper must substantively concern NZ reptiles and/or amphibians, introduced or native.
* I will make additions/corrections to the library, but am not keen to back-date before formation of SRARNZ (unless you supply them in .enl form).
* Most critical is the "grey" literature that is not available through the usual databases.
* If you have several records to add, it would be helpful if you could make a mini .enl file yourself, and send it to the SRARNZ Secretary
* This resource is being edited through the Editor of SRARNZ Notes, so please keep submitting CURRENT titles to Maureen.